22 July, 2007

A {Huge} surprise waiting for me at my folks

OMG, I got the BEST birthday present EVER! My family and my darling husband, Murray chipped in and bought my DREAM Camera {Canon Digital Rebel XTi 400D} through my mom's old work.


Since I won’t see them on my birthday, I got it this weekend. Now I need to learn how to use this really great toy. You need a degree to work this thing.

I managed to play around with it a little on the weekend and these are some of the photos I took.


Amy is with Travis and Macaela (Henri & Emma's kids)

At least now I will be able to take photos at night; as well as some action shots, as it has a wonderful sport mode function on it (my previous camera did not have those features).

This baby could not have come at a better time with the new baby on the way.

Off to go play some more...

1 comment :

  1. You will enjoy your camera. I bought myself one a few months ago and am really enjoying using it..

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥