12 June, 2007

Peanut Update and Amy's Haircut

I finally gave in and took Amy to have her hair cut. I have been battling for a while to grow it longer, and she really hates wearing clips etc of any kind at the moment, for long periods of time. So, I decided to take her to my hairdresser Joanne for a small trim.

She cut her fringe and took a little off the bottom. I did not want to go too short, at least the hair in her eyes will not be worrying for now.


Now for some {Peanut} update...

In one more weeks time I will be 4 months already, I still cannot believe that I will be halfway... still sinking in. Next week Wednesday, I will be going for my blood tests to make sure all is well, or else I will have to have an amino...not too keen on that.

Just some useless information of baby at 3 months.

Your baby weighs about 1/2 ounce and is between 2.5 and 3 inches in length. Your baby's digestive tract continues to develop as tiny villi (hairs) form inside the intestines. These villi will help move food through your baby's digestive tract. The pancreas has begun producing insulin, and all 20 teeth buds have formed inside your baby's mouth. But of course, the teeth aren't visible yet. (That would make predicting orthodontist bills way too easy!)

I managed to take some photos of my tummy at 3 months in 2007 vs when I had Amy in my tummy in 2003. Can you notice the difference in growth?


Off to go scrapbook with my friends for the evening, hope you have a fun night too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥