14 February, 2007

Happy {VALENTINES} Day

Just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day for today, sorry so late in posting, but rather late than never.

I gave Murray some nice treats this morning, chocs his fav...they came in these fancy pink heart shape tins, of course I had a hidden agenda I get the tins afterwards for my Scrapbooking room...the colours are up my alley too.
Amy was playing on the bed with the stuff Murray just got, so I managed to get these cute pics of her.

She gave Dad a card Pooh Bear card with a chocolate heart, but once he had opened the card, she took it away saying it was hers, and gobbled the choc up...much too Dad's disgust, but he really did not mind at all.

I got a nice dinner cooked by Murray. The menu consisted of Prawn Starter; Roast Beef with Roasted Butternut and Potato Wedges served with a nice Mushroom sauce...yum yum!!!

All in all it was a good day.

Just thought I would post a couple of photos from visiting my brother and his wife Mary-Anne; as well as some from my folks this weekend.


- hope you got your spoils today 100 fold.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥