12 December, 2006

Catching up on Posts...

Well, it has been a while...

So, I guess I had better post or my fans will get mad at me.

Last Friday night was Shave's Christmas party (this is where I work, for those that don't know). Due to last minute changes, we had to change hotels, and only managed to get an opening at the Pinedene Hotel. The hall istself was not bad at all, the music on the other hand could have been better. They ahd hired a jukebox, which really killed the mood of the party. You had to program the songs you wanted, it was more of a pain than anyhting else. Next year, Lynne, I think we go with a "DJ". Otherwise apart from that all the food was great, your typical Christmas meal with Gammon, Turkey lots of vegies etc, etc, etc.


Just a couple of pics of us.


Jenny and Bruce

Saturday night we had some friends over for a Christmas Braai, any clues as to who was playing Mrs Santa...??? Weather satrted to rain all afternoon, luckily we had the carport to braai under, otherwise it would have had to be plan 'B', whatever that was...It was a fun evening spent with friends.


Sunday, we had planned to go to Mbona, out due to the fact that it was still raining quite heavily, and the roads where all muddied out, Jason and Ant suggested it not too wise to come up. So, we will have to see Mbona another time.

- Until next time, be good at whatever you are good at, remember Santa knows who has been naughty or nice, and you know who I am talking about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥