04 November, 2006

Oh, what a fun day...

We all had such an awesome time at "Scrapbooking for Hope", held at Scrapbook Junction at Granada Centre in Umhlanga. All the funds that were collected are going towards Breast Cancer foundation, such a worthy cause.


"Our table before the mess"

Day started off at 9h30, after registration. Kelly jumped right in and proceeded with our morning class. Which was a mini album with such vibey blues and lime green tones and cute embellishment to die for. Sponsors being Pressed Petals and Bazzil...love, love, love it!!!


"Tracy - awesome local teacher"

Yours truly won a prize in the morning session - a meal voucher to the value of R100.00 for Butcher Boys, I think Murray is going love this prize.

Then, us girls headed for a light lunch at a sidewalk cafe in the Mall, I had the Smoked Chicken salad, it was so huge and so filling. Just what the doc had ordered.

It was time to head back to class for our afternoon session. Amy jumped in here, and took over the reigns of teaching. We made a 12 x 12 double page spread with cute, oranges, pinks, blues, greens flowery paper. Sponsors were Memories Complete and trusty Bazzill again. It was such a quick page to put together. Then Amy, gave us some cool tips for making cards with our Scraps. She challenged us all to make a card in 15 mins flat...the ladies came out with some rather originals ideas, way to go Jenny on your Pop-Up card...totally love it!!! Guess what, I won another lucky draw prize...this time it was a beaded watch kit, now I just need to figure out how to put it together.


"Our Fun projects"


A Big Thank You to Lara for all her hard work, we LOVED everything. Just get to Durban more often please...we had great fun!!!


"The Organiser"

And to our teachers Amy and Kelly, you are both so awesome and down to earth...and yes, we did have FUN, FUN, FUN!

"Da Teachers"


Go check out the site PolkaDotChicks, what a cute name.

Amy, I will swap you my maid for scrapping supplies anytime...is that a deal?

On another note...I thought Amy was far too quiet, while I was posting to my Blog, so I decided to go and check on her, and this is what I came face to face with, she had got hold of her talcum powder...OMG!!!

Oh well, I guess it is time to watch my episode of Grays that I missed, and see what McDreamy and Meredith have been up to.

- oh, what scrapping fun we had.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥