22 October, 2006

Happy Birthday wishes to my dear friend Ellie, hope your day was as special as you wanted it to be. I'm sure it was spending time scrapping with your good friends. She also gets to share her birthday with my Scrapbooking idol {Becky Higgins}, how special is that...
Pics of the Birthday Girl
Ellie, thanks for a lovely afternoon on Saturday scrapping, what we love best. I really had fun doing the page Leonie taught us...still need to find what photos I will be adding on my pages. I will post here once it has been completed. I must not forget to mention what a fabulous tea was put out for us, there was a huge variety to choose from...I had died and had gone to cake heaven!!!
Our teacher - Leonie
My ex-student, Gail and I
Charmian, I know you are not happy about them colours
Yes, that is Jenny sewing...can you believe it
Phillip (Ellie's hubby), thanks for inviting hubby and I to Ellie's birthday dinner, we both had a great time. What a spread you had for dinner, you must have spent the entire afternoon in that kitchen slaving away for us all. Peter, great job done on the decor...you go boy!!!
The rest of the weekend was a relaxing one.
- off to browse some sites.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥