17 September, 2006

Scrapping up a storm...

It has been raining for most of the weekend. Which I am not complaining about, as we really need it for our gardens. Especially now that is is SPRING.

I have not been feeling too great, battling with a tummy bug that is going around, need I say more.

Amy has been watching her movies, and playing indoors. So I took this opportunity to try and complete some of my kits from the International Scrapbooking conference. Not to say, that I have added photos to them all...that will have to be another post, once completed.

We decided to bake {Barney} cupcakes, as Amy was asking me all morning if we could. I must say they tasted real good too, even though they were green cupcakes...




Here is one I have managed to complete fully. It was the {My Sentiments Exactly} class. Using acrylic stamps etc.




This was a class for the KI Memories product, we had to decorate a mini tin. It was called "The Colours of Me".



These are still work in progress, as I need to add photos and some journaling.

The {AMM} mini album using the pink and brown theme throughout, will upload once it is totally completed.


Still in awe about being a Designer Teacher on DesignersNotes.Com. It is so awesome. I already have my first class up, that starts tomorrow. New projects are being worked on to upload for other classes, so I sure hope you do stop by and join me in on one of my classes.

This is one of my layouts I have completed from my August Scrap Kits.



- scrapping, baking and fighting off a tummy bug.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥