27 July, 2006

Good News...

Yes, baby Jarred is now officially home and doing well. All those prayers were answered...THANK YOU!

One day left before our 2nd Annual Pick of the Crop Scrapathon. Everything seems to be packed and ready to go. Cannot wait to post photos of the day, but you will have to what until Sunday for that one.

Today, ADSL was connected at home, which I am hoping will make our internet more stable and give me more blogging time.

Hold thumbs for me, they will will be choosing the next 25 from 35 Scrappers to go through to Round 3 on Cropping Paradise. I sure hope I get through. There is some tough competition out there and talented Scrappers...

Still cannot believe that it will be my 38th birthday on Sunday, where have the years gone too, sure hope there is still time to have another child.

I say goodnight, with these 2 photos that I could not post with previous one, on the Zoo.

My 2 most fav people in the world...

Poor thing, how sad does he look...

- getting old, too quickly.

1 comment :

  1. Hi. What's this 'getting old too quickly'. Remember: one is only as old as you think you are - all in the mind!! Lot's of time still for that second bambino. The older you have kids - the longer you stay young. Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥