28 June, 2006

Just {STUFF}, I have been working on...

Well, I thought I would just post a couple of layouts and things I have been working on.


These photos where taken at Tala Game Reserve. Amy happened to come across Murray's binoculars, and she thought this was such great {FUN}. Not sure what she was looking at exactly, looks more like she got glimpses of tree bark, rocks and who knows what.

One of the photos that was taken of Amy at Bushman's Nek in the Drakensberg, July last year. When I look at pictures of her, for example this one. I can really see just how much she has grown in over a year...


Baby Shower card I made for Mary-Anne.

- projects up to date.

1 comment :

  1. Hi. Love the layouts. True to your personal style! Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥