17 March, 2006

Land legs are back...

Finally, after still feeling the motion from the cruise I have now got my feet firmly planted on the ground and there is no more swaying movements...

Had my hair trimmed and coloured before I went. I told Joanne that I wanted to grow it a bit longer, but with a layered look, so this is what she gave me...I like it. Just need to let grow a bit longer now...



Amy's hair is growing like weeds, granny cut it not too long ago and look where it is again. Hopefully, she will have hair that grows fast. She is starting to grow into a beautiful little girl, even if I must brag a bit here, what can I say...I am her Mother after all!!!


As for the potty training, it has been up and down. Some good days and some bad. At the moment she has a bad rash due to cutting the last of her big teeth.

Trying to work on finishing some of the projects we got given on the trip. Hopefully, I can get through quite a lot this weekend, Amy permitting...lol!!!

Well, that is all for now...more exciting news regarding the cruise to follow soon...

"WATCH THIS SPACE"

Sophia: Out

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥